Saturday, January 25, 2014

Arbonne Intelligence Daily, Self-Adjusting Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil

Arbonne Intelligence Daily, Self-Adjusting Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil

In the last year, not sure why, but any shampoo/conditioner I used would cause my head to break out - ya I know, TMI....

So I was hesitant to try anything besides what I was using (ironically, Suave Daily Clarifying) but i do know that Tea Tree Oil and my body go together like peas and carrots! I use tea tree oil for many many things.

I have been using the shampoo for a week now and really enjoy it! Feels good, cleans well, no breakouts!!

I use about 5-6 pumps and if my hair had a LOT of product in it (as it sometimes does) I will wash, rinse, repeat. I have also noticed that I can go a day without washing my hair which I never normally do by choice because I get so greasy... not the case here!

Right now I am using this in conjunction with the SeaSource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask as a conditioner. I review that more here. :)


To get this product go to TheTerrys.myarbonne.com and search for the product name in bold above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!