Thursday, January 16, 2014

RE9 Advanced Extra Moisture Set & Arbonne Intelligence Genius

RE9 Advanced Extra Moisture Set

DAY 1: (night)
4-steps, not too bad once you get the order down.

After cleansing, toning, serum & night cream I am applying the Eye












I'm also using the Arbonne Intelligence Genius pads in conjunction since if have some scaring from a minor "surgery" and picking at my face :(

It's "resurfacing" so I'll be honest, it burns just a little bit for a quick second if you have any sensitive areas... but I have heard it compared to Retin-A (which I haven't used) but I do not have any over drying, redness, or other side effects after using 2 nights. Also, I do not have to worry about interactions with medication I'm possibly taking :-/

Here's the product info...


To get this product go to TheTerrys.myarbonne.com and search for the product name in bold above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!