Friday, January 24, 2014

"It’s a Long Story" Mascara

It’s a Long Story™ Mascara

I. LOVE. this mascara!
Other mascaras I've tried flake or even burn my eyes a little (alcohol?). 

I haven't experienced that with this mascara. I like the brush a lot - I've tried Maybelline's similar mascara and the brush is so big it's impossible to not get EVERYwhere. I also really like Benefits "They're Real" mascara but it dries out fast and the brush is more sparse so I don't get the lush feel like Arbonne's "It's a Long Story" mascara!









To get this product go to TheTerrys.myarbonne.com and search for the product name in bold above!



KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
• Clinically tested and formulated to be water-resistant and long-wearing
• Non-smudging and non-flaking
• Exclusively designed with revolutionary polypeptides to promote the appearance of longer lashes.
• Bamboo and pea extracts and pro-vitamins B5, C and E pamper and nurture for a lavish, high-gloss look.
• Vegan formula
• Dermatologist-, ophthalmologist- and clinically tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!