Saturday, January 18, 2014

Herbal Detox Tea - Caffeine-free

Herbal Detox Tea
Tried a few sips of this tonight since Nick made himself a cup. It was surprisingly sweet and tasty!! 
I loved a detox tea I used to pick up at Safeway but they discontinued it!!??... This tea is extremely similar! You can taste the peppermint and licorice blend and it contains milk which must make it a bit "creamy" and sweet!

Ironically, although no claims to, the tea seemed to suppress Nicks appetite. Usually he has some sort of dessert after dinner or a snack and all he had was the tea until sleep!
No guarantees... but maybe an added perk for certain people!?

To get this product go to TheTerrys.myarbonne.com and search for the product name in bold above!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a real tea guy but it's true, I did enjoy this. Not only was it refreshing, it helped with a sore throat I had after doing some voice over work. Usually when I get home from work, I have a snack before dinner; now I just have a cup of this tea and it seems to hold me over until dinner as well as after dinner in place of a big bowl of ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!